This project is based on many software libraries, resources, and services. You find them listed below. Thanks to everyone contributing to any of these projects. Special thanks to Chess.com and Lichess.org for providing public APIs to read games and metadata from. Also thanks to Netlify and CloudFlare for their generous free plans.
Used tech stack:
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Next.js
- Backend: TypeScript, Express, MySQL
Below you find more detailed information on all used libraries, including links to the project websites and licenses.
- Game Sources and APIs: Documentation where the data is coming from.
- Used software libraries: All libraries that this page was built on, the full tech stack. The most important ones are: Typescript/Next.js/Express
- Other used resources: Other images, fonts and resources that are used.
- Used services: These are some services that have free plans we are using. Props to them!